Guild Contest Prova

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

r5rdxse

eFwPOIM

✿Guild level: 3 (for the moment, yeaah, we are lazy doing dailies :'D)
    Recruitment: Partially opened, I specified the reasons
    PVE & PVP: The guild focussed more on PVE aspect of the game
    Estabilishment: January on OS; 10th April 2014 on PS
    Our site/forum: click here!

.:。✿*゚‘゚yjsLsun’゚*゚✿.。:.

lpIPqmT

3mhYcvT
    FuwaFuwaTime Italian Guild was born in the first day of open beta in official servers of Aura Kingdom. First of all, in the guild were just me and my boyfriend (guild's founder), but when we noticed that the game was pretty good, we decide to tell everything to our closer friends. In this way a lot of friends come with us, our assistant and second leader after me and my bf, Drasiel and other guilders from other game, Mowte, Xadyon, Pennarello, Jotzeur, Dif. For a lot of reason me and Slekhed (my bf) decide to not recruit other stranger ppl in the guild. We believe in the classic stereotype that a guild is a family to grow up with, except for Dif (who's a Jotzeur's friend), every member in FuwaFuwaTime Guild have been friends for more than 2 years, a lot of us met in other online games. Our body are far from each other but our will is stronger than any distance, this is the reason why, 400km divide me and my boyfriend. Me and Slekhed didn't notice that we didn't create just a guild in a game, but we had create a solid group, a big family where everyone feel it like a home. Personally, I have heavy problems in my real family, so..this is the reason why when I turn on my computer and log in my Skype account and talk with all of them..I feel really comfy..and all my problem disappear. I really love this guild, they are everything for me.
    But we doesn't want to be selfish..for this reason we decide to open recruitment just for ppl who show their kindness, sympathy and interest (obviously, the person will never create problems in the guild, I could kill him, slowly and painfully >:3) but we want to help all the Italian community as we can..this is the reason why we create the one and only Aura Kingdom Italian Forum in Google's circuit [http://fuwafuwa.forumcommunity.net/]. The forum has lot of useful guide like farming, archaeology, fishing, classes guide, and the latest news from AK (the guides and the news that are translated from other ppl have the credit of the person who made it, for respect his work). In the guild I am the only person who talk english a bit..and a lot of the translated topic are made by me. Every day we have italian visitor in the forum and this make me really happy for all my work.
    After AK, we decide to create our guild also in Steam and put our guild tag before our nicks like this
    bC8Uvs7
    This is the screenshot of our steam guild:

I hope you enjoy our story, I tried to be shortly as possibile but, there are really a lot of things to say. The reason of the screenshot is that..I want to show you all the aspects of the guild. We are not just an AK guild, we are a lot of people acting like one, we like spend our time together and not just 1-2 hours in a single game :3 So if someone want to join us, he wil join also our life.

CjYx6pc

Here, I ask to some guilders to present themselves and write a little thought about the guild (don't be r00d with Jotzeur, he isn't so sentimental and he's really shy, so I asked him to make a little presentation of him). I hope you like it c:

Jotzeur
    foknxL1
    "Hi, my name's Jon and i'm a member of FuwaFuwaTime, the manliest I'd dare to say. Though i've been not playing Aura for a long time, I'm still a proud member of FuwaFuwaTime. I would finish saying my hobbies are playing guitar and bass guitar as well as reading shits like books or comics. Cià!" ("Cià" translated is like "Bye" in english, usually in Italian bye is "ciao" but he's swag and he use cià xD)

Sleziron
    ClPITxc
    "Hi all! My name is Slekhed, I'm not so good in writing but I will try xD I play since I was a little boy, I always loved videogames, infact now I pass a lot of time on it with my girlfriend, Slekarin, also for "technical" issues (yeah 400km divide us, and games permit to me to feel my gf closer). It's amazing playing with her because she can give me a lot of emotions that a single game could never give. At the beginning we were just me and her playing, but we decided to create a guild, a group, a new family *^*. In my life I don't make such many things xD I study, I read comics and I watch anime (yeah, fantasy!). Well..as I said before I'm not good writing so that's all! See ya in game! Prai the sun!! \|T|/"

Drasiel
    rRMKtcJ
    “ Yo guys, Drasiel here >:'D I’m a FuwaFuwaTime’s member by a year and it’s the the best guild I’ve ever been C: (but I play with my them before the estabilishment of FFT) I play videogames since I was young, infact they are my favourite hobby c: I play every tipe of game but the ones I like most are the RPG :3 I DON’T PLAY HORROR GAMES >.< But the best part of videogames is play them with my friends :D In my freetime I also watch anime and read manga c: Well then, I hope to see you in game, bye!!!”

Slekarin
    JT8QvMx
    "Hello there, Slekarin is speaking! :3 I will try to make a little presentation of me I hope you enjoy it. Since I was a child I always preferred games to dolls, playstation to make up, playing in the mud to wear girly, pinky and fluffed dresses. I'm a girl but I have a lot of male behaviour. I love stay at home playing with my computer with my friends and yeah, I prefer spend my money on a new headset to spend my money on new shoes XD For me..FuwaFuwaTime are my escape..I love spend my time with them, laughing everyday and make funny things together. It's the family that I ever want and the family that I want to give to someone in the future, the family that I missed in my life. I'm so proud of it, and I hope that other friendly member will join us! Thank you all!"

3NWlc2H

TVr6Vt5

Edited by Slekarin - 23/12/2014, 20:42

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    And here you can find 3 funny videos edited by Jotzeur! (I want to say that these are not professional montage..Jotzeur doesn't make it for work but for fun). Enjoy it c:

0S1u5Bp

✿Italian Language: Yesh, this is a National Guild, so if someone want to enter he has to know Italian really well c:
    ✿Mature People: Our Guild has only mature member. I'm not putting ages, we have no limited ages, also a 15years old person could be mature, we are looking for this c:
    ✿Active or Casual People: It's ok enter in the guild also if someone has few time per day, we are not dictators
    ✿Helpful People: Sometimes in the guild could join a new player, I hope that our members can help him if leaders are not online c:

Ooz7Eve

✿Respect: What we want in our guild is the respect of each other. Not just for guild member but also for the people who are enjoying the game. Racism is not tolerate
    ✿Ask: If you have a problem (any problem) ask to a member of the guild, we are happy to help someone, but don't force anyone.
    ✿Greediness: It's ok if someone needs a drop from an instance, but don't bee r00d and don't force people to give it
    ✿Hentai: Sometimes a pervy punchline could be fun, but don't exaggerate.. Remember that there are other people in guild who maybe don't appreciate the perviness.

Edited by Slekarin - 18/12/2014, 11:14

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Prova Screenshot diversi

aJp0Oks

xet1I0u

xS56snb

JgBcpLn

2eUO6yQ